Our BF Krakow business centre is strategically located between Krakow’s modern city centre and the historic Old Town district. Connecting with nearby businesses is quick and easy, thanks to regular tram services, bus connections, and nearby access to the city’s bicycle path network.
The centre is part of a breathtaking seventeen-storey tower – a striking part of Krakow’s skyline that’s sure to impress your visitors. And with the Galeria Kazimierz shopping mall just a ten minute walk, you’ll be close to more than 130 retailers, restaurants and cafes.
- Convenient parking for you and your clients
- Unlimited high-speed internet to keep you connected
- A stunning blue glass façade creates a clean, professional image
- Just twenty minutes from Krakow’s main railway station
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Use as your business address.
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
1st floor, Graffit House
Equal Business Park B
Equal Business Park C
Budynek Fronton ul Kamienna 21
Search our Locations